Hi Stephan,

The new handler changes for Netty layer is straightforward and it is not really
an workaround. Moreover if we think there is a better way to handle it in
future we can easily unwind it as it is just a pluggable handler. Pushing these
changes before FLIP-6 merge certainly avoids lot of conflicts and also we
already spent cycles in reviewing and fixing rest of the authorization changes
for other layers.

Regards,
Vijay

Sent from my iPhone