Hello,

Did you write something like this?

   public class MyInputFormat implements InputFormat<OT, T extends
   InputSplit> {
   }

Regards,
Chesnay

On 17.01.2017 04:18, Pawan Manishka Gunarathna wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently working on Flink InputFormat Interface implementation. I'm
writing a java program to read data from a file using InputputFormat
Interface. I used maven project and I have added following dependencies to
the pom.xml.

<dependencies>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
         <artifactId>flink-core</artifactId>
         <version>1.1.4</version>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
         <artifactId>flink-clients_2.11</artifactId>
         <version>1.1.4</version>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
         <artifactId>flink-java</artifactId>
         <version>1.1.4</version>
     </dependency>

</dependencies>

I have a java class that implements InputFormat. It works with *InputFormat.
*But it didn't allow to used *InputFormat<OT, T extends InputSplit>. *That
OT field didn't recognized.

I need a any kind of help to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Pawan