Hi Pawan,

If you want to read a file, you might want to extend the FileInputFormat
class. It has already a lot of file-related functionality implemented.
OT is the type of the records produced by the InputFormat. For example
Tuple2<String, Integer> if the input format produce a tuple with two fields
of String and Integer types.

Best, Fabian