I have asked already some teams for useful cases, but all of them need time
to think.
During analysis something will finally arise.
May be we can ask partners of Flink  for cases? Data Artisans got results
of customers survey: [1], ML better support is wanted, so we could ask what
exactly is necessary.

[1] http://data-artisans.com/flink-user-survey-2016-part-2/

23 февр. 2017 г. 4:32 PM пользователь "Stavros Kontopoulos" <