Hi Aljoscha,

Thank you for the nice proposal!

I think it would make sense to allow user's to affect the readiness of the
side input. I think making it ready when the first element arrives is only
slightly better then making it always ready from usability perspective. For
instance if I am joining against a static data set I want to wait for the
whole set before making it ready. This could be exposed as a user defined
condition that could also recognize bounded inputs maybe.

Maybe we could also add an aggregating (merging) side input type, that
could work as a broadcast state.

What do you think?

Gyula

Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2017. márc. 6.,