What do you think about waiting with the release announcement for Flink 1.3.1 until next week.

IMHO the documentation is not in a good shape for a release annoucement right now anyway.

Most of the new features of the Table API are not documented. Docs for other features are missing as well or exist in open PR [1].

Regards,
Timo