IMHO, any release that improves things and does not break anything is worth
releasing and should not be blocked on bugs that it did not cause.
There will always be a next (minor/major) release that may fix this at a later
time, given that the time between releases is not too high.

Consider someone waiting for a bugfix/feature that made it into 1.3.0 who--if
delayed--would have to wait even longer for "his" bugfix/feature. Any new
bugfixes (and there will always be more) can wait a few more days or even a few
weeks and may be fixed in 1.3.1 or so.

Nico