Hello,

I would like to kick off the first release of flink-shaded.

In the current state the release would include shaded dependencies for asm, guava and netty.

All changes required for the integration into Flink have been prepared and tested locally and on yarn.

In order for these changes to not lie around for too long i would like to the first release soon, as I expect the additions of hadoop into flink-shaded to take some time/discussions (I also want to spend some time
to understand what we're shading for hadoop and why).

Regards,
Chesnay