Other non-Hadoop dependencies that I think are important are the Kryo
dependencies.

Do we want them in the first release, or tackle them later?

Specifically, I think we need

  - flink-shaded-kryo2 which includes kryo2 plus chill in the version we
currently use
  - flink-shaded-kryo3 which includes kryo3 with the latest chill version