-1

The Gelly examples jar is not included in the Scala 2.11 convenience binaries
since change-scala-version.sh is not switching the hard-coded Scala version
from 2.10 to 2.11 in ./flink-dist/src/main/assemblies/bin.xml. The simplest fix
may be to revert FLINK-7211 and simply exclude the corresponding javadoc jar
(this is only an issue in the 1.3 branch, the FLINK-7211 should be working on
master). I don’t think I’ll have time to submit this tomorrow.

I would like to look into adding an end-to-end test for Gelly for the next
release.

Greg