Thanks for testing everyone. Unfortunately, I have to close this vote because
of the problem with the Gelly Examples jar. I'll immediately create another RC
(in fact I'm already on it). I'm hoping that we can do an expedited vote on
that new RC because the only change in that RC is going to be a fix for the
Gelly Examples jar.

Best,
Aljoscha