Hello everyone,

it has been a little over 2 weeks since 1.5.2 was released, and since then a number of fixes were added to the release-1.5 that I think we should push to users.

Notable fixes, (among others) are FLINK-9969 which fixes a memory leak when using batch, FLINK-10066 that reduces the memory print on the JM for long-running jobs or FLINK-10070 that reverses a regression introduced in 1.5.2 due to which Flink could not be compiled with certain maven versions.

I would of course volunteer as Release Manager.