Thank you for starting this discussion.

+1 for this

Regards,
Timo

Am 16.08.18 um 09:27 schrieb vino yang:
Agree! This sounds very good.

Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> 于2018年8月16日周四 下午3:14写道:

+1 for starting the release process 1.5.3 immediately. We can always
create another bug fix release afterwards. I think the more often we
release the better it is for our users, because they receive incremental
improvements faster.

Cheers,
Till

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:52 AM Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>