parallelism is 100.  I tried clusters with 1 and 2 slots per TM yielding
100 or 50 TMs in cluster.

I did notice that URL  http://jobmanager:port/jobs/job_id/metrics  in 1.5.x
returns huge list of "latency.source_id. ...." IDs. Heap dump shows that
hash map takes 1.6GB for me. I am guessing that is the one dispatcher
threads keep updating. Not sure what are those. In 1.4.0 that URL returns
something else, very short list.