For my small job, I see ~24k those latency metrics @
'/jobs/.../metrics'. That job is much smaller in terms of production
parallelism.

Are there any options here. Can it be turned off, reduced histogram
metrics, reduced update frequency, ... ?
Also, keeping it flat seems to use quite some memory of JM

{"id":"latency.source_id.2f6436c1f4f0c70e401663acf945a822.source_subtask_index.2.operator_id.4060d9664a78e1d82671ac80921843cd.operator_subtask_index.1.latency_stddev"}