I like @Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com> 's proposal, currently design the
template is pretty good idea. Because the template is convenient for
contributors to follow the norms to community contributions. About
templates, I think we also need an JIRA description template,
In particular, in the case of current JIRA break previous users’ programs
and setups, the contributions must describe them in detail in JIRA
description. And we should make a discussion, get at least one Committed
consensus in the JIRA discussion before dive into code.

Best,
Jincheng

Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> 于2018年9月21日周五 上午3:56写道: