This appears to be an OS-incompatibility issue in ES.

https://github.com/opensensorhub/osh-persistence/issues/2
https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/issues/23218

On 19.10.2018 13:33, Fabian Hueske wrote:
I've run the build again.
You were right Chesnay. The build failed due to an AssertionError raised by
Elasticsearch (see below).

Best, Fabian

---

Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.824 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch5.ElasticsearchSinkITCase
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch5.ElasticsearchSinkITCase
Time elapsed: 1.824 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: 0::/user.slice/user-1000.slice/user@1000.service
/gnome-terminal-server.service
     at
org.elasticsearch.monitor.os.OsProbe.getControlGroups(OsProbe.java:210)
     at org.elasticsearch.monitor.os.OsProbe.getCgroup(OsProbe.java:402)
     at org.elasticsearch.monitor.os.OsProbe.osStats(OsProbe.java:454)
     at org.elasticsearch.monitor.os.OsService.<init>(OsService.java:45)
     at
org.elasticsearch.monitor.MonitorService.<init>(MonitorService.java:45)
     at org.elasticsearch.node.Node.<init>(Node.java:345)
     at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch.EmbeddedElasticsearchNodeEnvironmentImpl$PluginNode.<init>(EmbeddedElasticsearchNodeEnvironmentImpl.java:78)
     at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch.EmbeddedElasticsearchNodeEnvironmentImpl.start(EmbeddedElasticsearchNodeEnvironmentImpl.java:54)
     at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchSinkTestBase.prepare(ElasticsearchSinkTestBase.java:72)
     at

Am Fr., 19. Okt. 2018 um 12:17 Uhr schrieb Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com
:
Thanks Chesnay,
I'll check again on the error that failed the build.

Am Fr., 19. Okt. 2018 um 12:13 Uhr schrieb Chesnay Schepler <