Hi Felipe,

This seems related to your previous question about a custom scheduler that
knows which task to run on which machine.
As Chesnay said, this is a rather involved and laborious task, if you want
to do it as a general framework.

But if you know what operation to push down, then why not decoupling the
two and implementing the filtering as a separate job
running on your Raspberry and a new job which consumes the output of the
first and does the analytics?

Cheers,
Kostas