Hi Timo,

I think I get your point why it would be better to put Table Update Mode in
MVP. But because this is a sophisticated problem, we need to think about it
carefully and need some discussions offline. We will reach out to here when
we have a clear design.

8). Support row/map/array data type
Do you mean how to distinguish int[] and Integer[]?  Yes, maybe we need to
support NULL/NOT NULL just for array elements, such as: ARRAY<INT NOT NULL>
is int[], ARRAY<INT> is Integer[].

Cheers,
Jark