+1 for the FLIP!

More and more Flink users from China have recently requested JIRA
permissions.

The proposed translation specification will make it easier for them to
participate and improve the quality of the translation, and ensure the
consistency of style.

Best
Kaibo

Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月17日周日 下午10:01写道: