Hi, Timo

Thanks for putting this together and bring the discussion. +1 to making our
JIRAs a bit more restrictive!
I think this makes a good point of view. It would be helpful to force the
contributors to think more about the issues rather than take it directly or
maybe rashly.

One little suggestion: In order not to discourage contributors, maybe we
can separate our JIRAs into two categories, the conditional ones and the
unconditional ones. Contributors can take the unconditional ones freely
while need help from committers to take the conditional ones.

Best, Hequn