It would be good to encourage participation of non-committers in the review
process, so +1 for allowing everyone to operate the bot.

Github approval will show a green checkmark for committer approval
(assuming accounts were linked via gitbox) - that should provide sufficient
orientation?

I just noticed that flinkbot seems to act as Robert when it comes to label
management? I think that is confusing (besides earning Robert a lot of
extra github notification mail thanks to participation on every PR :)

Overall flinkbot is very useful, thanks for all the work on it! I heard
positive feedback from other contributors, I think they see their
contributions are better received now.

Thomas