The image didn't go through.

I would keep it as is; imo there are significantly more important things that I'd like Robert to spend time on. (literally everything in the Feature requests section)

If we want to better distinguish new PRs I would suggest to either a) introduce a dedicated "New" label or b) not attach any label by default, and only attach the description label if someone has approved/disapproved it.