Hi Chesnay,

The artifacts to be released do not have a SNAPSHOT suffix:

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1213/org/apache/flink/flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber/

Thank you for providing this link. It's very useful for contributors who
want to check the RC on YARN.

My suggestion may not describe being clear, let me explain:

1. Since 1.8.0, Flink's release package will not contain the corresponding
Hadoop dependency, then the user has two ways to get the required hadoop
dependency:

   1). Download the existing Hadoop version on the Flink download page.
   2). Generate the version required by the user from the source code (see
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/flinkDev/building.html#hadoop-versions)
For example, version 2.6.1 is required: `mvn clean install -DskipTests
-Dhadoop.version=2.6.1`.

2. About how to manage the JARs release of Hadoop dependencies:

   1). The name of Hadoop shaded version should not include Flink version,
take your link as an example:
   `.../flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber/2.4.1-1.8.0/xx.jar`
   `.../flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber/2.6.5-1.8.0/xx.jar`
   `.../flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber/2.7.5-1.8.0/xx.jar`
   `.../flink-shaded-hadoop2-uber/2.8.3-1.8.0/xx.jar`
The above version name I think it is possible to change `2.4.1-1.8.0` to
`2.4.1`. That is, the same version of `Hadoop` shade can be used in many
Flink versions, such as 2.8.3 Hadoop is not only available for Flink-1.8.0,
it can be used by Flink-1.8.x or it can be used by Flink-1.9.x. etc.

   2). Release the shaded-Hadoop independently:
   For a long-term,  we can release the shaded JARs independently and move
`flink-shaded-hadoop` into `https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded`,  So I
suggest that we can publish Hadoop versions independently,  and share them
in multiple Flink versions.

What do you think?

Best,
Jincheng