Hi,

First of all, I hope I cc’ed all the relevant people. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I would like to restructure the Table/SQL-related Jira components a bit more to
better reflect the current state of components. Right now we have:

* API / Table SQL: this is just a wild collection of table-related things
* Runtime / Operators: this has general operators stuff, but also new
Blink-based Table operator stuff and maybe classic Table runner stuff
* SQL / Client: as it says
* SQL / Planner: this has issues for the existing classic Flink Table runner
and new things related to merging of the new Blink-based Table Runner

I would suggest to reorganise it like this:

* API / Table SQL: API-related things
* API / Table SQL / Client: the SQL client
* API / Table SQL / Classic Planner: things related to classic Flink Table API
runtime and plan translation, everything to do with execution
* API / Table SQL / New Planner: runtime operators, translation, everything
really, for the new Blink-based Table API/SQL runner

Runtime / Operators would be used purely for non-table-related operator/runtime
stuff.

What do you think? “Classic Planner” and “New Planner” are up for discussion. 😅
We could even get rid of the API prefix, it doesn’t really do much, I think.

Best,
Aljoscha