+1 to Kurt's proposal which removes the "API" prefix and add a table's
operator component.

In the other hand, I think it's worth to distinguish Blink SQL issues and
Flink SQL issues via the component name. Currently, it's hard
to distinguish.

How about:

Table SQL / API
Table SQL / Client
Table SQL / Legacy Planner: Flink Table SQL runtime and plan translation.
Table SQL / New Planner: plan-related for new Blink-based Table SQL runner.
Table SQL / Operators: runtime-related for new Blink-based Table SQL runner.

Once blink merge is done, we can combine "Table SQL / Legacy Planner" and
"Table SQL / New Planner" into Table SQL / Planner".

Best,
Jark