Thanks Martijn. RHEL has quite long support cycles :)

Would you still be okay with the version bump?
(The workaround here being to manually download a later maven version for
Flink builds)

For the npm dependencies: Is Flink the only npm project build on these
servers? (I'm asking because there might be a similar model with custom
repositories for npm, or some exceptions in your corporate policies for
NPM?)