@Stephan: I agree. Auto-closing PRs is quite aggressive.
I will only do that for PRs without JIRA ID or "[hotfix]" in the title.
We can always revisit this at a later stage.

I'm proposing the following steps:

1. I update the contribution guide
2. Update Flinkbot to close invalid PRs, and show warnings on PRs with
unassigned JIRAs
3. We ask Infra to change the permissions of our JIRA so that:
  a) only committers can assign users to tickets
  b) contributors can't assign users to tickets
4. We remove all existing contributors