Hi Aljoscha,

I am happy to create a FLIP and have a voting process for this feature. I
have already sent a mail to apply for the wiki permissions.

Once I get the permission, will start the next step. When it is ready, I
will ping you again.

Best,
Vino

Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> 于2019年6月11日周二 下午10:57写道: