Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback and comments.

Based on @Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> 's suggestion, I have
created a new FLIP: "FLIP-44: Support Local Aggregation in Flink" and
started a new mail thread for it in the dev mailing list.

So any further feedback and discussion can be moved to the new thread.

Best,
Vino

vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月12日周三 上午11:33写道: