Hi all,

I am happy we have a wonderful discussion and received many valuable
opinions in the last few days.

Now, let me try to summarize what we have reached consensus about the
changes in the design.

   - provide a unified abstraction to support two kinds of implementation;
   - reuse WindowOperator and try to enhance it so that we can make the
   intermediate result of the local aggregation can be buffered and flushed to
   support two kinds of implementation;
   - keep the API design of localKeyBy, but declare the disabled some APIs
   we cannot support currently, and provide a configurable API for users to
   choose how to handle intermediate result;

The above three points have been updated in the design doc. Any
questions, please let me know.

@Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> What do you think? Any further
comments?

Best,