Hi Andrey,

Thanks for bringing this. Personally, I prefer to the following style which
(1) puts the right parenthese in the next line
(2) a new line for each exception if exceptions can not be put in the same
line

That way, parentheses are aligned in a similar way to braces and exceptions
can be well aligned.

*public **void func(*
*    int arg1,*
*    int arg2,*