@Ethan Li The source for the CiBot is available here <https://github.com/flink-ci/ci-bot/>. The implementation of this command is tightly connected to how the CiBot works; but conceptually it looks at a PR, finds the most recent build that ran, and uses the Travis REST API to restart the build. Additionally, it keeps track of which comments have been processed by storing the comment ID in the CI report.
If you have further questions, feel free to ping me directly.

@Dianfu I agree, we should include it somewhere in either the flinkbot template or the CI report.