Hi everyone,

Thanks all for joining the discussion in the doc[1].
It seems that the discussion is converged and there is a consensus on the
current FLIP document.
If there is no objection, I would like to convert it into cwiki FLIP page
and start voting process.

For more details, please refer to the design doc (it is slightly changed
since the initial proposal).

Thanks,
Jark

[1]: