+1 (binding)

On 25.10.19 14:31, Congxian Qiu wrote:

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:02 PM Yu Li <car...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 16:56, Haibo Sun <sunhaib...@163.com> wrote:

At 2019-10-23 09:07:41, "Becket Qin" <becket....@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:44 PM Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019, 10:58 PM Zhijiang <wangzhijiang...@aliyun.com

From:Zhu Zhu <reed...@gmail.com>
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [VOTE] Accept Stateful Functions into Apache Flink

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 10:26, Jark Wu <imj...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Jark

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 09:38, Hequn Cheng <chenghe...@gmail.com

wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Best, Hequn

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 9:21 AM Dian Fu <
dian0511...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

Regards,
Dian

在 2019年10月22日,上午9:10,Kurt Young <ykt...@gmail.com> 写道:

+1 (binding)

Best,
Kurt

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:56 AM Fabian Hueske <
fhue...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (binding)

Am Mo., 21. Okt. 2019 um 16:18 Uhr schrieb Thomas Weise <
t...@apache.org
:

+1 (binding)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 7:10 AM Timo Walther <
twal...@apache.org

wrote:

+1 (binding)

Thanks,