Hi everyone

We have spent some time updating the documentation since the last
discussion.

In short, the latest FLIP-75 contains the following proposal(including both
frontend and RestAPI)

   1. Job Level
      - better job backpressure detection
      - load more feature in job exception
      - show attempt history in the subtask
      - show attempt timeline
      - add pending slots
   2. Task Manager Level
      - add more metrics
      - better log display
   3. Job Manager Level
      - add metrics tab
      - better log display

To help everyone better understand the proposal, we spent efforts on making
an online POC <http://101.132.122.69:8081/web/#/overview>.

Now you can compare the difference between the new and old Web/RestAPI (the
link is inside the doc)!

Here is the latest FLIP-75 doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tIa8yN2prWWKJI_fa1u0t6h1r6RJpp56m48pXEyh6iI/edit#

Looking forward to your feedback