+1 (binding)

- I verified the checksum
- I verified the signatures
- I eyeballed the diff in pom files between 1.9 and 1.10 and checked any newly added dependencies. They are ok. If the 1.9 licensing was correct the licensing on this should also be correct - I manually installed Flink Python and ran the WordCount.py example on a (local) cluster and standalone

Aljoscha