+1 (non-binding) No blockers, but I did run into a couple of things.

I upgraded flink-training-exercises to 1.10; after minor adjustments, all
the tests pass.

With Java 11 I ran into

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
org.apache.flink.core.memory.MemoryUtils
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.apache.flink.core.memory.MemoryUtils

which is the subject of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-15094.
I suggest we add some mention of this to the release notes.

I have been using the now removed ExternalCatalog interface. I found the
documentation for the new Catalog API insufficient for figuring out how to
adapt.

David