Hi Weizhong,

Thanks for proposing this feature. In geneal, I'm +1 from the table's view.

I have one suggestion: I think the register python function into catalog
doesn't need to startup python process (the "High Level Sequence Diagram"
in your FLIP).
Because only meta-information is persisted into catalog, we don't need to
store "return type", "input types" into catalog.
I guess the python process is required when compiling a SQL job.

Best,
Jark