Hi Danny, +1 for table hints, thanks for driving.

I took a look to FLIP, most of content are talking about query hints. It is
hard to discussion and voting. So +1 to split it as Jark said.

Another thing is configuration that suitable to config with table hints:
"connector.path" and "connector.topic", Are they really suitable for table
hints? Looks weird to me. Because I think these properties are the core of
table.

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--