Another blocker for 1.10.1: FLINK-16576 State inconsistency on restore with
memory state backends

Let me recompile the watching list with recent feedbacks. There're totally
45 issues with Blocker/Critical priority for 1.10.1, out of which 14
already resolved and 31 left, and the below ones are watched (meaning that
once the below ones got fixed, we will kick of the releasing with left ones
postponed to 1.10.2 unless objections):

* Blockers (7)
  - [Under Discussion] FLINK-16018 Improve error reporting when submitting
batch job (instead of AskTimeoutException)
  - [Under Discussion] FLINK-16142 Memory Leak causes Metaspace OOM error
on repeated job submission
  - [PR Submitted] FLINK-16170 SearchTemplateRequest ClassNotFoundException
when use flink-sql-connector-elasticsearch7
  - [PR Submitted] FLINK-16262 Class loader problem with
FlinkKafkaProducer.Semantic.EXACTLY_ONCE and usrlib directory
  - [Closed] FLINK-16406 Increase default value for JVM Metaspace to
minimise its OutOfMemoryError
  - [Open] FLINK-16454 Update the copyright year in NOTICE files
  - [Open] FLINK-16576 State inconsistency on restore with memory state
backends

* Critical (4)
  - [Open] FLINK-16047 Blink planner produces wrong aggregate results with
state clean up
  - [PR Submitted] FLINK-16070 Blink planner can not extract correct unique
key for UpsertStreamTableSink
  - [Under Discussion] FLINK-16225 Metaspace Out Of Memory should be
handled as Fatal Error in TaskManager
  - [Open] FLINK-16408 Bind user code class loader to lifetime of a slot

Please raise your hand if you find any other issues should be put into this
list, thanks.

Please also note that 1.10.2 version is already created (thanks for the
help @jincheng), and feel free to adjust/assign fix version to it when
necessary.

Best Regards,
Yu