Updates for 1.10.1 watched issues (we are in good progress and almost there
to produce the first RC, thanks all for the efforts):

* Blockers (3 left)
  - [Closed] FLINK-16018 Improve error reporting when submitting batch job
(instead of AskTimeoutException)
  - [Closed] FLINK-16142 Memory Leak causes Metaspace OOM error on repeated
job submission
  - [Closed] FLINK-16170 SearchTemplateRequest ClassNotFoundException when
use flink-sql-connector-elasticsearch7
  - [Closed] FLINK-16262 Class loader problem with
FlinkKafkaProducer.Semantic.EXACTLY_ONCE and usrlib directory
  - [Closed] FLINK-16406 Increase default value for JVM Metaspace to
minimise its OutOfMemoryError
  - [Closed] FLINK-16454 Update the copyright year in NOTICE files
  - [PR reviewed] FLINK-16576 State inconsistency on restore with memory
state backends
  - [Under Discussion] FLINK-16626 Exception encountered when cancelling a
job in yarn per-job mode
  - [Closed] FLINK-16705 LocalExecutor tears down MiniCluster before client
can retrieve JobResult
  - [PR reviewed] FLINK-16913 ReadableConfigToConfigurationAdapter#getEnum
throws UnsupportedOperationException

* Critical (1 left)
  - [Closed] FLINK-14316 stuck in "Job leader ... lost leadership" error
  - [Closed] FLINK-16047 Blink planner produces wrong aggregate results
with state clean up
  - [Closed] FLINK-16070 Blink planner can not extract correct unique key
for UpsertStreamTableSink
  - [Fix for 1.10.1 is Done] FLINK-16225 Metaspace Out Of Memory should be
handled as Fatal Error in TaskManager
  - [May Postpone] FLINK-16408 Bind user code class loader to lifetime of a
slot

Please let me know if you find any missing ones, thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu