Hi Marta,

Thank you for responding to my email. I went through the link you attached.
I have a few questions:
1. As per the https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/05/04/season-of-docs.html,
two ideas are mentioned, one is restructuring the Table API & SQL
documentation and other is extending the same. I want to know how are these
two different? Can one person do both?
2. You mentioned that FLIP-60 is very broad, should I start picking one
section from it, for example, Table API and start contributing content from
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/dev/table/ in
the specified order in FLIP-60? Can you please guide me more on how should
I proceed ahead (choosing a specific area)?

Thanks & Regards,
Roopal Jain