Hi Roopal,

*Restructure the Table API & SQL Documentation*

Right now the Table / SQL documentation is very technical and dry to read.
It is more like a technical specification than documentation that a new
user could read. This project is to take the existing content and
rewrite/reorganize it to make what the community already has more
approachable.

*Extend the Table API & SQL Documentation*

This is to add brand new content. This could be tutorials and walkthroughs
to help onboard new users or expanding an under-documented section such as
Hive interop.

These projects admittedly sound very similar and I will make a note to
better explain them in future applications if the community applies next
year.

Please let me know if you have any more questions,

Seth