Thanks for bringing this up, Robert.

+1 from my side on your proposal.

Additionally, there's one question that I would appreciate if someone can
clarify them.

When talking about "all currently supported and unreleased Flink
versions", *which
versions are supported and which are not? *I've heard different versions of
stories about this. One version say that the Flink community only supports
the most recent 2 releases, which means currently (before 1.11.0 is
released) only 1.10.x & 1.9.x are supported. Another say the most recent 3
releases. However, I don't really find this information from any
formal/credible sources, e.g. the project website. Maybe there is such
information that I overlooked? If not, I would suggest to add it to our
website.

Thank you~

Xintong Song