From:Congxian Qiu <qcx978132...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年5月25日(星期一) 13:57
To:dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] Semantics of our JIRA fields

Hi

Currently, when I'm going to create an issue for Project-website. I'm not
very sure what the "Affect Version/s" should be set. The problem is that
the current Dockfile[1] in flink-web is broken because of the EOL of Ubuntu
18.10[2], the project-web does not affect any release of Flink, it does
affect the process to build website, so what's the version should I set to?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink-web/blob/bc66f0f0f463ab62a22e81df7d7efd301b76a6b4/docker/Dockerfile#L17
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

Best,