Hello!

I am Aditya Hurkat a Junior Undergraduate at IIT-BHU, India.
I always have admired the work of open source communities, and now there is
an opportunity for me to work for such communities through GSOD.
I needed help regarding what criteria is being used for selecting students
for GSOD program at Apache Flink.

Best

Aditya

*आदित्य कुमार हुरकट*

*खनन अभियांत्रिकी विभाग*

*भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (काशी हिन्दू विश्वविधालय)*

*वाराणासी, उत्तरप्रदेश -221005*

*भारत*
*Aditya Kumar Hurkat*
*Department of Mining Engineering*
*Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)*

*Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh -221005*
*India*

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain
confidential or privileged information. The communication is the property
of IIT (BHU) and its affiliates and may contain copyright material or
intellectual property of IIT(BHU) and/or any of its related entities or of
third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the communication
or have received the communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately, return the communication (in entirety) and delete the
communication (in entirety and copies included) from your records and
systems. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or
any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
  • Regardin... Aditya Kumar Hurkat 4-Yr B.Tech. Mining Engg., IIT (BHU) Varanasi
    • Re:... Marta Paes Moreira
    • Reg... Aditya Kumar Hurkat 4-Yr B.Tech. Mining Engg., IIT (BHU) Varanasi
      • ... Marta Paes Moreira
        • ... Aditya Kumar Hurkat 4-Yr B.Tech. Mining Engg., IIT (BHU) Varanasi