Hi all,

Apache Flink-1.11.0-RC2 has been created. It has all the artifacts that we
would typically have for a release.

This RC might have still a couple of missing licensing notices (like the
one mentioned by Jingsong Li), but as for today morning, there were no open
release blocking bugs. No official vote will take place for it, but you can
treat it as a solid base for release testing. It includes the following:

  * The preview source release and binary convenience releases [1], which
are signed with the key with fingerprint
2DA85B93244FDFA19A6244500653C0A2CEA00D0E [2],
  * All artifacts that would normally be deployed to the Maven Central
Repository [3]

To test with these artifacts, you can create a settings.xml file with the
content shown below [4]. This settings file can be referenced in your maven
commands
via --settings /path/to/settings.xml. This is useful for creating a
quickstart project based on the staged release and also for building
against the staged jars.

Happy testing!

Best,
Piotrek

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.11.0-rc2/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1374/
[4]
<settings>
   <activeProfiles>
        <activeProfile>flink-1.11.0</activeProfile>
   </activeProfiles>
   <profiles>
       <profile>
           <id>flink-1.11.0</id>