Thanks a lot for creating another RC.

The good news first: WordCount works on my Mac :)

I didn't find this information in the email: This is the commit the RC is
based on:
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/c4132de4a50ab9b8f653c69af1ba15af44ff29a2

Additionally, I've created [1] a docker image based on the "
flink-1.11.0-bin-scala_2.12.tgz
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.11.0-rc2/flink-1.11.0-bin-scala_2.12.tgz>"
binary release candidate. It's on DockerHub:
"rmetzger/flink:1.11.0-rc2-c4132de4a50ab9b8f653c69af1ba15af44ff29a2".

Happy testing :)

[1]
https://github.com/rmetzger/flink-docker-factory/runs/785600229?check_suite_focus=true