From:Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年7月20日(星期一) 19:57
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [VOTE] Release 1.11.1, release candidate #1

+1 (binding)

- Checked diff to last RC: OK (
https://github.com/apache/flink/compare/release-1.11.0...release-1.11.1-rc1)
  - All dependency related changes are properly documented
- Checked release notes: OK
  - Minor: there're 2 open issues left, please remember to scope them out
if this vote passes (the website PR already excludes them)
- Checked sums and signatures: OK
- Source release
     - contains no binaries: OK
     - contains no 1.11-SNAPSHOT references: OK
     - build from source: OK (8u101)
     - mvn clean verify: OK (8u101)
- Binary release
     - no examples appear to be missing
     - started a cluster, WebUI reachable, several streaming and batch
examples ran successfully (11.0.4)
- Repository appears to contain all expected artifacts
- Website PR looks good

Best Regards,
Yu